Asian Journal of Organic & Medicinal Chemistry includes communications, full papers (articles), short papers, green chemistry, reviews, and perspectives. Specifically, these include synthesis, synthetic methods and regents, mechanism of reactions, biologically active compounds with their possible mechanism of action, natural products, in vitro and in vivo tests of compounds, computational chemistry, physical-analytical-inorganic chemistry, nanotechnology, drug carriers, proteomics and genomics. Rapid synthesis of new compounds following eco-friendly methods and their functions as medicinally active agents is certainly the central part of chemical and medicinal research in modern times. On the basis of this fact, significant emphasis is placed to rapid publication and disseminates original discoveries in this new journal.
Copyright & License Agreement
In submitting a research article ('article') to any of the Asian Publication Corporation journals I certify that:
- I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
- The article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Springer are not in breach of any other obligation. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify Springer at the time of submission upon which clauses 3 through 4 inclusive do not apply;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
- I am aware that this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Ghaziabad, India jurisdiction.