Asian Journal of Organic & Medicinal Chemistry includes communications, full papers (articles), short papers, green chemistry, reviews, and perspectives. Specifically, these include synthesis, synthetic methods and regents, mechanism of reactions, biologically active compounds with their possible mechanism of action, natural products, in vitro and in vivo tests of compounds, computational chemistry, physical-analytical-inorganic chemistry, nanotechnology, drug carriers, proteomics and genomics. Rapid synthesis of new compounds following eco-friendly methods and their functions as medicinally active agents is certainly the central part of chemical and medicinal research in modern times. On the basis of this fact, significant emphasis is placed to rapid publication and disseminates original discoveries in this new journal.
Benefits & Features
- Full access of Contents and Abstracts of Asian Journal of Organic & Medicinal Chemistry.
- Timely release of issues.
- High visibility.
- Rigorous peer and Editorial review.
- High quality publishing services.
- Speedy Online Manuscripts submission.
- Comprehensive support for authors.
- International readership.
- Substantive reviews, full papers, focus articles and reports from leading researchers.
- Reports on original work in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry.
- Articles peer-reviewed rapidly by panels of international referees and up to the highest standards.
- All articles are mobile optimized, view your articles from desktop, mobile, tablets, ipads.