Asian Journal of Organic & Medicinal Chemistry includes communications, full papers (articles), short papers, green chemistry, reviews, and perspectives. Specifically, these include synthesis, synthetic methods and regents, mechanism of reactions, biologically active compounds with their possible mechanism of action, natural products, in vitro and in vivo tests of compounds, computational chemistry, physical-analytical-inorganic chemistry, nanotechnology, drug carriers, proteomics and genomics. Rapid synthesis of new compounds following eco-friendly methods and their functions as medicinally active agents is certainly the central part of chemical and medicinal research in modern times. On the basis of this fact, significant emphasis is placed to rapid publication and disseminates original discoveries in this new journal.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.