Brief communications should be submitted in duplicate, typed double spaced on one
side of the paper only. The matter should be in running form without any subheadings,
but with a short abstract.
FULL LENGTH ARTICLES:
- Manuscripts should be uploaded through the website.
- The text should be divided into the following sections: Abstract, Introduction, Experimental, Results and Discussion, Acknowledgements (if any) and References.
- The number of tables, diagrams and photographs should not be more than what is absolutely necessary.
- References must be typed in the following order: Initials and surname followed by name of journal, vol. No., page no. and year of publication (or name of book, publisher, page no. and year), e.g., T.N. Shrivastava, S.K. Tandon and N. Bhakru, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 40, 1180 (1978). N.H. Ray, Inorganic Polymers, Academic Press, London, p. 88 (1972).
- Illustrations and diagrams should be drawn with ChemDraw Applicaton.
- Authors will have to pay Rs. 5400.00 (USD 400.00) per article as Article Processing Charges.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to condense or make necessary changes in the research articles.
- The manuscript should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed format of the journal.
- Responsibility of the contents rests upon the authors and not upon the publisher or editor.