- Manuscripts should be uploaded through the website.
- The text should be divided into the following sections: Abstract, Introduction, Experimental, Results and Discussion, Acknowledgements (if any) and References.
- The number of tables, diagrams and photographs should not be more than what is absolutely necessary.
- References must be typed in the following order: Initials and surname followed by name of journal, vol. No., page no. and year of publication (or name of book, publisher, page no. and year), e.g., T.N. Shrivastava, S.K. Tandon and N. Bhakru, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem., 40, 1180 (1978). N.H. Ray, Inorganic Polymers, Academic Press, London, p. 88 (1972).
- Illustrations and diagrams should be drawn with ChemDraw Applicaton.
- Authors will have to pay Rs. 4000.00 (USD 150.00) per article as Article Processing Charges.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to condense or make necessary changes in the research articles.
- The manuscript should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed format of the journal.
- Responsibility of the contents rests upon the authors and not upon the publisher or editor.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.