Please be advised that your data account will continue to be updated and billed until a cancellation notice is given in writing. Notice must be given 30 days prior to the effective date to avoid additional charges. In the event an account is canceled before the first initial download/first lot of dispatching, a full refund will be issued less a $25.00 for foreign subscriptions or INR 500 for Indian subscription as set up/handling fee.
The policy on refund and cancellation of orders received and sales of our publications made is as under:-
- Asian Journal of Chemistry warrants each copy of the journal to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Asian Journal of Chemistry will replace any defective copy of the journal within 20-30 days of dispatching. Any refund sought for by any customer later will not be entertained.
- The subscription for which a refund has been sought for will be subject to examination by Subscription Manager regarding its technical damage.
- The subscription order for Asian Journal of Chemistry cannot be cancelled after the dispatching of the journals.
- If the copies of the journal are required to be changed, the postal charges will be borne by the customer.
- Refund if at all required in any exceptional circumstances will be made through multicity cheque(s).
Refunds are only applicable on above cases. No refund will be made in any other case. There is no refund if the payment is made online.
For the clarifications Click Here